Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Heyyyy,I'm BACK!!!

Hey, guys! Finally I'm back. I'm quite busy in recently due to my job! *sigh
I couldn't spend my time to update my blog.
So that I'll be late to update my blog. Sorry, guyssss!
and now I free to update! HAHA

Otw to Pavilion for shopping after getting my salary. *Yeaaaaaa...
is Me. I din't take much photo due to my laziness!haha
I want shopping so badddlyyyy! Mega sale is started on July. Omgggg, its drive me crazyyyyy!!! I can't stop shopping, how could I can stop it? hahaaaaaa.. :)
Finally I meet him, Ethan.
Have been long time din't meet up!
Miss him muchieeeeee...
*He is my BFF too!
@Pavilion's washroom! LOL
With my lil sis, Anna
Oooppsss, I looks so fattttt..*我接受晤到咯!
Had my steak as my dinner after shopping!




My cousin, Ashleyy..
What I've bought?
I've bought tops with podka dot, short waist pants, flora t-shirt, C&K wallet and one pair of flat shoes. *Made me so happyyyy lo but I have to save some moneyy also laa..

Money money moneyyy..*You're making me crazyyyyy...

No comments:

Post a Comment