Thursday, August 30, 2012

NYC I - Tanger Outlet

It's time for blogging!
I just feel wanna blog about NYC.
Coz I never blog about it when I was there due to my laziness again.
 
Okay, back to the topic.
My auntie brought us to Tanger outlet for shopping. *Wink*
My sista, Anna and I were so excited and looking forward to shop til drop!
Location- Tanger outlet, Deer Park in NY.

 Tanger outlet centers offer 38 shopping outlet malls and we just went to one of 38 shopping outlets.
 Tanger outlet(Deer Park) is so smiliar with  Premier outlet in JB, MY.







My sista, Anna is keep hunting for something. HAHA.


This is vitamin water with pink color. Awwww, I have never seen this vitamin water.

Keep complaint about weather. The weather is quite hot. Awww, its SUMMER season. Wt.....!

Both of us non-stop shopping . LOL




Ended up, we bought alot of stuffs.We are so satisfied *laughing*
US polo T, nike, Ralph lauren polo T etc....


I will update more soon.
Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment