Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Malacca's Trip with LOVE

Planned to go Malacca for trip again during holiday. 
Recently, I often go to Malacca just for the famous CHICKEN RICE BALLS and the LAYER CAKE  @ Nadeje *the best layer cake ever*
 

Malacca, here I come!
 
Heading to Jonker Walk for chicken rice balls! That's one of my favorite 
We used to queue up there to wait at least half an hour but luckily no one is queue up there. *weee, so lucky!!*

 The famous chicken rice balls.


With my love. Yeah, finally I'm falling in LOVE. Hahaaaaha

My friend recommend to me that must to go LIMau Limau cafe.
Finally I found it! The environment is quite nice.



Latte with LOVE shape. Its just looks nice. But frankly, it taste yucks seriously.

Tiramissu layer cake for my dinner. Awwww, love-die-it!
Layer cake is a MUST to eat in Malacca.
 Tiramissu

The night view of river side in Malacca.
It's so romantic.


 
Spend my time for blogging about Malacca's trip coz no one date me out today :(
So I decided to update my blog since last blogging on May. Sorry guys.
I will update more. Stay tuned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment