Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Melaka's trip

Blogging about melaka's trip with my bffs during CNY. HEHE
I had spend my whole night for blogging.
Melaka's trip!




Captured by Queenie.
Love this pic.


Finally we reached Melaka and I booked a hotel room which located at Melaka Raya.


That's me! lol
My Chanel cosmetics

Random#

Smile :)


Went out for lunch after checked in.
Queenie brought us to go Nyoya's restaurant.


On our way to go~

Nyonya's food. *delicious*

Awww, we accidentally saw my dad's car was passing by us. lol

and my dad saw us too! *what a coincidence!

So that my dad asked us to have dinner in Portugis settlement.


Satay babi!

San Sok Gong.

Bought some souvenirs for my family.



Alex and I
four of ladies

Alexis, Quennie, Anna and I


The weather is quite hot there. *keep sweating*


Dinner at Portugis settlement
Group of the picture
Alex, Anna, Me, Alexis, Queenie and Nicolas

lol
I love the scene. Its beautiful!

My family

Satay lok lok after dinner.



looks yummy~


Non-stop taking pictures in our room. HEHE

Alexis and Alex

Me and Queenie


Alex



Alex is curling my hair.

*Thanks so much

Guess who? lol
Alexis and I

Alex, me, Queenie and Anna






My dear, Queenie

Anna and Queenie




Alexis


We headed to Pure bar and meet my old friend, Sabrina there finally.

Too bad that we din't take much photo. Sigh

Last day of Melaka's trip



Red House





We are just stayed Melaka for two days. How I wish that I could stay here for few days.

once again, thanks to my dear, Queenie! Off to Genting Highland after Melaka!
What an awesome trip with my bffs. I heart you guys!

Posted about my trip finally and time for bed now.





Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment