Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm BACK!

I'm back! I'm back! I'm back! *Teeeheeeeee

I din't update my blog since Feb. *Due to my laziness* Don't feel like blogging in this few months. *Sorry ya*

Finally I got a good mood for blogging! *winks*

I'm gonna show some pictures about my 19th birthday celebration. *Just a simple birthday celebration*


My birthday celebration was held at Changkat bukit bintang.Because I love the surrounding.



Queenie, Alex and I *I love this pic so much! :*



Make a wish, make a wish, make a wish!
lol


Alex and I


My bffs


4 of us


Second round after changkat bukit bintang
Let's club!
*PartyRock*

Alexis, Me and Nicolas



Anna, Alexis, Alex and I



Btw, thanks for attending my birthday celebration. *appreciate* . Gotta offline now. Bye guys, I will be back soon!




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment