Monday, August 23, 2010

R.I.P, MOM!


Yes, my lovely mom was passed away on 30 July 2010 at NewYorkCity! *Guess what.
My sis and I went to MCA building to apply USA visa after hearing about my mom's news!
We are extremely sad to hear about that and I couldn't accept the fact.
I can't believe that! That's not true. That's not true! That's not true!! Pleaseeeee..God!
I keep praying to god for my mom! Please don't bring my mom. Pease DON'T!
No matter how long I cried my mom still can't survive again!
I really miss my mom so much. We never meet up for 11years since she stayed at NYC!

We reached @NewYork after getting USA visa. Finally, I saw my mom there.
Oh my godness, my mom looks so pale. I can't stop crying while I saw her.
Mom, sorry for about that. I can't do it!
I was very regret that I never visit my mom there. Sigh
Finally, I was been there. Mom! Unfortunely, we couldn't meet up!
But we met my mom's frens there and I was surprise my mom got alot of good frens. I felt comfort and they got take care my mom so much since she having a serious illness.
I appreciate them who always help and support my mom! Thanks alot!
They told to us about my mom's stories.
My mom was a talkactive, stronger, pretty woman. My mom never give up!
My mom seldom tell about her illness because she don't want let us to worry about her.
It's passed and I hope I won't mention about it.
But I couldn't make it again. It's failed!
I can't control myself. I missing my mom everysecond everyminute everyday.
Mom, I miss ur voice so much. I can't hear her voice anymore.
My heart is keep bleeding when I missing my mom. Is too hurt!
I keep telling myself, pls don't cry anymore. How could I make it? Sigh


I have to stop writing now because I can't control my tears now.

Mom, Rest In Peace! U're always in my heart forever.

I Love You, mommyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment