Sunday, April 11, 2010

My life♥

Fridaee
Off to OneUtama for shopping
@Pasta Zanmai for dinner.

Vion and I ♥
My hot green tea

My terriyaki chicken ♥
I was regret why I don't want oder pasta to eat. SIGH




The Sweet couple ♥
Vion and Rex

Vion and Leng ♥

After shopping.
Headed to Kota Damansara for supper.
Had supper with Anna.Alvin.Allen.Alex and Nicolas

Look at this picture.
This roti tisu is longest and biggest!

Saturdaee
Vivian: Say NO to clubbing and alcohol!!
Finally I could make it! lol
Off to Kepong for dessert

My egg pudding

my lil sis,Anna Lee

Me

Sundaee
Off to Pavilion for shopping again!!


@Yo,Sushi for lunch with Anna, Xiao Wen and her bro!
Anna and I
My terriyaki chicken with Miso soup ♥
It's my favorite food!

Off to Changkat Bukit Bintang for dinner

@Yokos



Me

Anna Lee
Alexis Wong



Off to Jalan Alor for supper

So sweet! ♥

Had supper with Anna,Alexis,Allen and Jasmine @Jalan Alor

I'm happy while shopping and yamcha with my friends!
I ♥♥ my friends!
I can feel that my friends are still around ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment