Saturday, September 12, 2009

♥Day Out

Day out today with Nicolas. LOL. Both of us went to SG.Wang for lunch. We're so free today. *Let's pictures to do talk.
♥First Round
SG.Wang
Lunch
Heading to Sg.Wang
We went to Madam Wong at Sg.Wang for lunch.
Nicolas
♥My Cappuccino Mint Ice Blended
Eating the carbonara spaghetti. NOT REALLY NICE.
Rating ♥♥

Drinking my cappuccino

*Peace.Pretend to be cool.
♥ Second Rounds
Kepong Jusco
Movie
After lunch, we went to Kepong for watch movie,Where got ghost. This movie is such a hilarious movie. LOL. I can't stop laughing when watching that movie.
♥Third Rounds
Kepong,Steamboat.
Dinner's time

Our dinner are steamboat.

Yummy. Rating♥♥♥

Eating now.

♥Last Rounds
Kepong Dessert

Chocolate with Watermelon

Rating♥♥♥

Alexis

Me. I can't stop taking photos. LOL

I ♥ My Life

3 of us. Nicolas.Me.Alexis.
Act Funny.


After dessert,we went back to home. Because we are very tired now.
It's time to sleep, I have to stop writing my blog now.
Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment